The client wanted the kitchen to look like a “high end $40,000 designer kitchen” but within a $20,000 budget. They wanted to get rid of the old plywood cabinet doors and change from medium brown to white cabinetry. New doors, drawer fronts, and arch valance were installed over painted cabinets. The old counter top was replaced with a new granite counter top. A new tile back splash was installed.
2014 NARI Award Winning Kitchen Remodel – Stoddard Kitchen
Doors and drawer fronts were added to the back and end of the peninsula cabinet to create a “furniture” effect. On the end of the peninsula, a small arc shape on the new granite counter top was used. A new single door upper cabinet, with width to match the existing cabinet, was installed to the left of the sink, even with the depth of the base peninsula cabinet.
CabinetReface Kitchens & Bathrooms provided the client with the kitchen of their dreams by…
• Giving the client a “high end $40,000 designer kitchen” within a $20,000 budget
• Combining added cabinetry with cabinet refacing and new doors on the existing cabinets
• Changing cabinetry from medium brown to white
• Increasing convenience by adding a larger base peninsula cabinet
• Installing granite counter top and new tile back splash
• Concealing an electrical outlet behind a flip down drawer front
• Installing door panels on exposed cabinet ends
• Adding an arch valance
• Replacing the vent hood with a built in microwave
• Improving the working area by adding under cabinet lighting and recessed ceiling lights