The client wanted a new kitchen but within an $25,000 budget. We accomplished this by combining a section of new cabinetry with existing cabinets, and by refacing all the cabinetry. The savings allowed the client’s budget to go further, providing more dollars to invest in other elements of the kitchen remodel such as granite counter top, tile back splash, lighting, and appliances.
While taking out the dividing wall between the kitchen and living room, the contractor saved the appropriate moldings to use to apply to the wider opening. Storage was dramatically improved by cutting space on the back of the peninsula for a door and drawer, and by adding lazy Susans.
CabinetReface Kitchens & Bathrooms provided the client with the kitchen of their dreams by…
– Giving the client a “high end $50,000 designer kitchen” within a $25,000 budget
– Combining added cabinetry with cabinet refacing and new doors on the existing cabinets, changing from “golden oak” to cherry
– Opening up the kitchen by removing the wall between the kitchen and living room
– Improving ease of use of appliances by relocating the refrigerator and consolidating the cooking area
– Increasing convenience by installing lazy Susans, pull out trash can, and opening up the end of the peninsula cabinet
– Installing granite counter top and new tile back splash
– Enhancing the appeal of the kitchen by adding a glassware cabinet
– Removing the outdated wallpaper and painting the walls
– Improving the working area by adding recessed ceiling lights and pendant lights